Hushed Willows Summon all the courage you require
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
I dug the caches you eat out of - I filled them like any other. How dare the entitled brat think she was the only one doing anything around here. She had yet to see the rude woman walking borders - even her sister had walked with her before, but not Aoibh. It was fine if she was off hunting everything she could, but their caches seemed to insinuate something else; as far as the queen knew, the woman was doing very little for the court. Secretly, she did not wonder why she'd gotten thrown out of their former court... but that was so awful to think of that she would never get it out of her mouth - not even if it was forced. There has been potential for danger - not that you would know, as you never do answer the calls. We've driven off many strangers, and one day they won't be as kind as those that have now left us in peace. Keeping the peace was the key to success, so Lumi believed; but Aoibh did not seem like the peaceful kind. She then wondered if Aoibh even wanted to be a faerie, as their existence has always relied on peace and friendliness... Was she doing this just to keep close to her sister?

Wisdom only rarely comes with age — it's childish to think no one makes mistakes. It appears I've already made one by letting you join us, but that remains to be seen. She responded then, her rage calm and calculated - her anger nearly always turned to ice, not fire. Again she wanted the plan, the one she'd already explained; as if there was more to her motive than just creating a place of peace and tranquility. It was obvious all she wanted was a place to belong, one she could build from the ground up with those she cared about, and that cared about her. Neither was the case with Aoibh. Raising her chin up just the slightest bit more, she said; If you disrespect me again, I will not hesitate to banish you.
Messages In This Thread
Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 12, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 12, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 12, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 15, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 15, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 22, 2020, 08:16 AM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 25, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 25, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - April 01, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - April 04, 2020, 08:00 AM