Phoenix Maplewood i don't care what you think as long as it's about me
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
All Welcome 
vague due to unknown outcome of his last thread.

the forest was tucked in between two claims: a pack of wolves at the creek and another within a winding valley. being so far unfamiliar with the latter, surya made sure to stay clear, knowing that bands were territorial and tended to be aggressive toward unknown loners (and rightfully so). he avoided the former, too, but by this time, it was his nature.

he had grown used to being alone.

it was beautiful here—or would be, at least, when the leaves came in. he had thought spring was on its way, but the weather was frigid this morning, and the snow fell quite heavily. he scowled at the white whirl carried on bitter winds, narrowing his eyes against the chill.

surya ought to hunt, but all he could think of doing was hunkering down amid the blizzard. his gaze darted, searching for a suitable place to wait out the snow. a nearby fallen tree, propped up against a small rise in the earth. . . that would do, perhaps.

the yearling made a beeline for the hideaway and began to wriggle underneath the trunk, drawing his breath in with a hiss as the bark raked against his spine. and to think I left home for this, he thought sourly.
english | hindi
Messages In This Thread
i don't care what you think as long as it's about me - by Surya - March 14, 2020, 07:29 AM