Northstar Vale you're like a growing addiction
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
Private 

This was getting unbearable, did everyone have this much difficulty functioning when their time of the season came? Her lips parted as she tried to let some of this heat escape from her body, if only that would work. There were times she found herself moving on autopilot, moving without any knowledge of her direction. Well, that was a lie. She was giving him time, she was trying to not make things awkward for the man that she loved but her restraint had worn thin. 

Pale eyes looked over the colorful new blooms, enjoying their unfurling petals as she moved past them. Lavender, there were a few sprigs of the calming plant that seemed to grow naturally here. Always the healer she would try to remember their location but her mind was wandering, moving to another subject, another smell. She found chamomile but this was not the scent she sought though it was quite lovely.

A sigh came as she moved on, was this the right idea? Had she dreamed up the way she wanted him to feel? Her body craved his touch, wanted him but could she hide? Could she hole herself up until this unbearable draw died down? Would they die down, could she bury everything again? She stopped moving as her head fell against her skull, a growl escaped her lips as she tried to get control of herself. a sound that did not fit her and yet ever since this curse befell her, she seemed to be doing it a lot.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

Having left Reiko a couple hours ago, Yuudai was on his way to quickly check on Hiromi. He knew she to would be more inclined to wander in the same way Rei had been. Worried, he made quick work up to the den. The warrior hadn’t quiet made it when a growl drew his attention away. Catching Hiromi’s scent on the wind, his heart thudded against his chest. Had something happened? Had he been to distracted by Reiko to properly take care of Hiromi?

“Hiromi!?” He called slightly desperate, racing toward her. Yuudai approached as silently as he could, bursting through the tree. He cast his lavender gaze back and forth, looking for whoever, or whatever had startled Hiromi enough to cause a growl. Of course, Takeshi was at the top of his list.
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away

The rumble in her throat had began to grow in sound, spreading along her chest and vibrating her frame. Her legs wanted to move but it would seem that as long as she made this sound she could control her own movement. How strange. This was all so frustrating, it was obvious that she wanted to go to the white samurai but.. but what? What was the reason she had been staying away when that was all she wanted? 

The growling came to a sudden and abrupt halt when her name registered in her fallen ears, his voice sounded worried. Once the sound stopped her fire returned, and her desire crashed over her in a wave that caused her entire body she shiver. Hell. Her lips parted in a pant as called out his name, "Yuu.." come to me. Her tail swayed her eyes landed on him, ah, there he is.it was then her body seemed to come alive, her steps light and almost dance like as she tried to bring pieces of her mind back online.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

There was no one. Much to Yuudai’s surprise. Just Hiromi, growling at nothing. “Hiromi what are you…” He started to speak and she skipped toward him, tail and hips swaying, lashes fluttering. He pulled up slightly, taking a step back as she move quickly forward.

Her scent was much stronger then the other day, and he was instantly disorientated. Clearing his throat, Yuudai claimed some semblance of thought back. “I thought you were going to stay in your den.” The white warrior spoke softly, not wanting to startle her.
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away

He took a step away and she could barely stop herself from moving forward. What was she growling at, that was the finished version of his question. Maybe she could start the sound up again, it helped with her control, it helped with the curse. "It was helping me stop.." Her voice came of soft but the pant was still there, she was burning alive. The only problem was that she did not want to stop and this caused heat to color her cheeks, her eyes dropped as she tried to think.

For a short moment her ears lifted to hear him talk about being in her home again but they quickly fell with embarrassment. She had said that but.. "Yuu, I... I.." Words where failing her again, what was it she was trying to say? That she wanted to be with him, that she could not be away from him, maybe that she was sorry that she was outside at all. No, it was not the last one. 

"Yuudai.. I can't seem to stop.." coming to you. She finally settled on and this was terribly true as she moved a stop forward. She was drawn to him, wanted him. How could she express this without him pulling away, without him sending her home, without him.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

She too pulled up short. It was easier to appraise her when she stood still. Yuudai offered her a small smile, “It’s ok Hiromi. Let me walk you home.” He took a few steps toward her, flicking his head in the direction of her den. Her scent was intoxicating, but Yuu knew he had to get her home. He knew the very real threat of Takeshi loomed.

As he drew closer, Yuudai could barely stop himself from reaching out to her. Aiming to guide her back to her den, his head gently nudging her shoulder. “Come on.” He breathed softly.
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away

He was taking her home, and for a moment she fell back into her role as a submissive flower. Her body moved on autopilot, shifting very slightly until he touched her shoulder. The chaste contact sent electricity through her frame and caused her to let out another unwanted pant, no, she did not want to go home. "Yuudai.. please.." She whispered, not moving like he seemed to want her to. How could he not understand, how was it that he still pushed her away. 

"Do you really want me to leave?" She asked gently, her eyes finally moving to catch his own. Pale champagne to lavender, did he not care for her enough to be with her. "I.. " She spoke so quietly, "..I don't want to hide from you anymore.." it was the truest thing she could have ever said because that was all she was doing in the place she shared with the woman she loved. How could she keep doing this to herself.. he cared fro her but he pushed her away.. at least Reiko hadn't push her away yet.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

Despite his nudging, she remained still. Defiant. “No Hiro, I don’t want you to leave. I just…” Just what…. He hadn’t had time to process what had happened with Reiko, the confessions and the profession of love. A mutual connection that sparked him with joy and made him happy beyond believe. But what did they mean for him and Hiromi? I had already admitted he cared, downplaying his true feelings. But could you love two people at the same time? How could he explain that he just didn’t want to hurt her? That he had consummated his relationship with Reiko.

“I don’t want to hide from you either.” He whispered, standing alongside her having closed the distance to lead her home. His head dropped down to her cheek, gently nosing her. “Hiro… I…” Her scent drew him in deeper, and his eyes dropped. What was he supposed to do! He was in love with her, and his willpower was caving quickly.
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
phone post

"..then why?" the words echoed within her mind, then why do you push me away, then why does it seem like I truly am a silly girl? None of these questions came to pass, not a single word was uttered as the distance between them closed even further.

She was not a stupid girl, she could smell their Empress on him but that was common or it was before Takeski. She knew they had been close not long ago, they both loved him and she could easily share with her best friend. After all, she loved them both. How messed up was that? That her heart could beat for two wolves, her best friends.

All thoughts shattered once more, like glass from a mirror, his touch sent a shark ache within her like one of the reflective memory shards cut her. Pale lashes tickled her cheeks as she leaned onto his touch, a shiver even came from the contact.

"I love you Yuudai." She breathed, though she was almost breathless from the fire.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
Her voice was barely above a whisper. The words dropped from her tongue in a delicate manner that so fit her disposition. An agonizing ache gripped Yuudai’s heart, and he stepped closer to her. Eyes falling shut with a deep sigh.

“I... I love you too Hiromi.”

They were easy to speak sincerely, the same words he had uttered to Rei. The same feeling, the same and yet different. For each of these women were different, and he could never compare one to the other. But he knew it was wrong, in his heart, to love them both. But once the he had confessed to her, there was no going back. Yuudai was to close to her drawing scent, to infatuated with her presence and to in love to even try and turn back.

“Mimi. I love you, I do.” The samurai pressed closer to his beloved healer. Content in her presence, and happy to bask in her scent.
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
phone post

His words sent their own versions of pleasure, gentle fingers caressing her heart. She gave a wistful smile as her pale eyes fluttered open but only slightly, she could not help but feel as if she was in a dream. Oh how was this real, he had finally said the words she wanted to hear even as she still could smell the scent of their queen on his fur. She buried her nose into his shoulder, tracing its curve until she could nip at his neck and then the base of his ear.

It was a soft tease, and invitation for more. Then he said it again, even called her the childhood nickname their empress gave her so long ago. "I am yours," she breathed as the fire came again. It broke the revelry, the want to just lean against him and take in this moment.

She panted, nuzzling against him as she did. She wanted to put out this fire, and Yuudai was the water to her flame.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

So intoxicated by her scent, and presence Yuudai could scarecely hear her words. There short conversation so similar to one he had not long ago with his Empress. He felt the agony in his heart lingering, but it was set aside in favour of the moment. Her teasing wiping his mind clean, his last conscious thought her name. Hiromi.

The man pulled her closer, positioning them exactly right. There was no going back. And Yuudai had no desire to. His nature overcame him, and once again he was no longer alone. Now he had Hiromi, too. And despite to wrongness he knew he should feel, he found it non-existent. On the contrary, this felt right.

*fade to black*
85 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
If she were a dragon, she would have been breathing fire. The heat was all consuming, causing smoke to fill her mind. Her heart nearly flat lined when his touch became more intimate and yet it did not burn her up, instead it soothed her like aloe on a burn. He seemed like he knew what he was doing, was it because of Reiko? What was funny was that this did not bug her, she was in love with both of them. She was not jealous, she instead thought of this being another step closer to a future that might hold something happy for all three of them. He moved again, making it so that they fit together perfectly. A dance between only them, a healer and her samurai.

- fade to black -