Blackbeak Bluff dreams of gods and monsters
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
a shivered exhale flutters free as he draws her in close, wrapping her into his embrace. there is the briefest of moments where the adrenaline hissing throughout her body tenses up her muscles and an irrational need to break free plows through her. yet pushing out that exhale seems to expel the writhing tension and with muscles relaxing, she allows herself to melt into him so that it is impossible to decipher which fair hair belongs to who as they twirl greedily with each other. tundra had come to use being small to her advantage; when sporting such a svelte figure she could be mistakenly taken as a 'delicate little girl' which she had despised for so very long until accepting it and twisting it so that she could take people by surprise and spin the wheels in her favour. but...tucked against the curve of his chest, she found that she didn't quite mind her petite figure. 

eyelids fluttering, she drank greedily at the taste of his aroma flooding her senses. hyper sensitive nerves wriggled under each of his warm breaths to trail soft fingers along the back of her neck as lips curve upwards at the thickness to accompany each of his inhales. she felt predatory again, his clear desires playing with the insatiable hunger purring greedily in her gut as she inhaled him like a drug. ears twist as his chest rumbles when words slip forth to battle their way through the giddy air dancing about them. there's a moment where she's utterly dumbfounded, nebulous gaze blinking up to focus on the curve of his jaw as she runs over what the hell they'd just been talking about and..ohh. leaning back only slightly, as unwilling as him to let too much air snake in between them,  she regards him whilst battling back the whimsical energy within that urged her to get up and follow him wherever he went. attempting to be more prudent, or was that just a word to hide behind rather than admit cowardice? swallowing a little, shaded eyes drop to look down at where their stubborn pelts intertwine. her mouth feels dry.

"i...oh lords she doesn't have a clue what to say but she needs to..give him something. what does she want? she doesn't know, her brain shies away from the prospect of peaceful bliss, suspicion etched into every fibre of her being. he deserves better you selfish idiot....but...so what if she's selfish, she wants him. she does, she does oh she does. confirming this so brazenly leaves her a little dizzy, she, tundra, wants to go with him. wants to be with rosencrantz. peering back up at him and seeking that delightfully sun kissed eye, she allows a weak smile to grace pallid features. "you mean going with you?she fights against the urge to let muscles tense in response to the anxiety lurking at the fringes of her conscience. "i....yes, yes i want to go with youher ears sweep against her head, tentative gaze brushing across both sides of his face before she adds quietly. "not yet though...i gotta figure some things out but...soon, i promise i'll come back to you soonyea, soon, that worked. sighing softly, she let her head lean against him once more as she looked out to where the waves rolled moodily in the distance; appreciating the fragility of such a perfect moment.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - March 29, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - March 29, 2020, 11:56 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - March 29, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - March 29, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - March 31, 2020, 05:47 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - March 31, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - April 02, 2020, 12:42 PM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - April 02, 2020, 04:42 PM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Tundra - April 03, 2020, 07:27 AM
RE: dreams of gods and monsters - by Rosencrantz - April 03, 2020, 11:17 AM