Stavanger Bay something new, something blue
134 Posts
Ooc —
Knowing Kyr would understand didn't make sharing the news any easier. For a moment Belharra forgot all about tracking. It was easy to do when her friend looked like someone had just shot her through the heart with an arrow.

Maybe if things were different Belharra would have stayed. All she knew was that when a loner offered more happiness and stability than her pack leader did, it was time to move on. She hoped for Kyr's sake that she would have a better go of it than Belly-Bog had. They were the last two of the OG crew, and that stood for something. Mal ought to treat Kyr like the sun shined out of her ass because if he didn't she'd leave like everyone else left him too.

"If ye change ye mind, just march your pretty little butt east and howl ye head off and your old muddy bog-rat friend will come and swoop ye away. No thievin' food from ye this time. No questions asked." Belharra's smile was pained but genuine. She was going to miss Kyr tremendously. Mal and Neverwinter she couldn't give two frigs about, but Kyr had been one of her thick-and-thin cullies. It was difficult to leave.

"I don't think I'll come back here."  Kyr was really the sole attraction in their podunk neighborhood. Belharra had zero interest in seeing Mal after she broke the news. It was hard sticking around when your pack leader was the Zoomer's etymological definition of a Literal Chad. Belharra knew once the news was broken he'd try to make the blame hers when the fault was in him and how he treated people. No wonder everyone left him.

"Anyways, I didn't want ye to find out some other way, and ye deserve better than the lot ye've been given. I'll be stayin' a bit longer since I know the pack is small, but I'll know when the time is right I think.  Ye ready to track now that the bad news has been laid out plain as a bear's hiney?"
Messages In This Thread
something new, something blue - by Vallkyrie - March 30, 2020, 01:05 PM
RE: something new, something blue - by Belharra - April 09, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: something new, something blue - by Vallkyrie - April 20, 2020, 09:39 AM
RE: something new, something blue - by Belharra - April 20, 2020, 11:05 AM
RE: something new, something blue - by Vallkyrie - April 22, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: something new, something blue - by Belharra - April 24, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: something new, something blue - by Vallkyrie - May 17, 2020, 09:02 PM