Blackfeather Woods and I bleed when I fall down
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
the shadows twist protectively around her frame, offering velveteen caresses as she breathes. she'd often pondered over what she might've done had she discovered that some random group of wolves had sought refuge within the forest during her absence, it would have driven her crazy and yet what could she have done? they were essentially fair game now after all, there was no rule stating that previous territories couldn't be claimed; in fact it seemed wolves had already settled snugly into the late courtfall's vale. ears flick as if to swat away such thoughts, for now she might as well bask in gladness that the woods still belonged to the ravens murmuring above /not that she'd ever thought it didn't even when the blackfeather wolves had skulked within the shadows./

licking at dry lips, stiff steps carried her further into the gloom; relishing in the way it rose to greet her. winds growled far above but the trees swatted it away with tense whispers as tundra passed beneath unaffected. her shoulder was proving to be a bothersome companion much to her own displeasure and she oft found herself fighting back the urge to wince whenever in a strenuous position. unable to actually see it herself, she could only presume that the wound there was inflamed for whatever reason and it was seriously that last thing she needed considering her packless state. 

the chill was settling deep within her bones, digging mercilessly into her wearied frame and so she guiltlessly aimed for the nearby caves, jaws widening to take in the air needed for a successful yawn. still instinctively used to the woods being safe from intrusion, it is with a start that she notices the pale figure nestled within the yawning mouth. having not been quite so alert, she'd let herself prowl much too close before noticing the girl. "ohis all to fall from jaws and thud limply upon the hardened earth. there is the briefest of moments where she feels the urge of the former decima to curl back lips and chase her from trees with their curious birds but it passes with a mere sigh as muscles slacken.  they had as much right as the other to be here and she was fucking tired so asides from murky eyes remaining narrowed warily, the woman does not opt to move closer into the the ghostly stranger's space.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
and I bleed when I fall down - by RIP Praimfaya - March 30, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: and I bleed when I fall down - by Tundra - March 31, 2020, 08:49 AM
RE: and I bleed when I fall down - by RIP Praimfaya - March 31, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: and I bleed when I fall down - by Tundra - April 02, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: and I bleed when I fall down - by RIP Praimfaya - April 05, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: and I bleed when I fall down - by Tundra - April 10, 2020, 04:26 PM