Firefly Glen don't call my name, don't call my name
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
i had half this typed up ages ago but had to leave halfway through lmao so hope you don't mind her joining anyway

her and aries' meetings, while intense, tended to occur sporadically and not too often and so as a result; any place where one of these particular encounters had happened tended to leave her buzzed with a strange expectancy. did she miss him? not exactly. did she crave him though? a little shiver danced along her spine- absolutely. yet perhaps it was not just the smoky man that she longed for but what it was that he awakened within her when they shared the same twisting air. completely predatorial, what she wanted was the challenge he posed; the need to perform that intricate dance to win. her tongue runs idly over pearly fangs, body weaving with only some difficulty through the glen. last time she'd stood here had been over a year ago now, it's somewhat disorientating to let her mind rove back over what had happened in that time frame and a wearied sigh pushed forth with an irritated force. 

the pain radiating from her shoulder had become a constant companion and although it was starkly present, she had grown used to it not unlike how one would adapt to even the loudest of blaring alarms after enough time with it. still, she was worried. unsure as to whether she should be resting or completely avoiding letting it lay dormant for too long, she'd opted to keep roaming restlessly to keep her mind off of it. her movements, although lacking her usual fluidity, still carried her lissom figure through the lingering shadows with a grace that so aided her ghostly appearance but tenebrous eyes were shadowed with concern as she mulled over her options. she was without a pack at the moment and pride had kept her from seeking the help of another group- yet she was no idiot and knew well that pride and stupidity walked a fine line. she was beginning to fear that she was stumbling onto the wrong side. how could a mere wound cause her such hassle? yet despite having never dabbled in the art of healing, she had an inkling that it had to be infection. which, wasn't ideal.

it is with a disgruntled start that ears catch the close proximity of the howl to sound off to her right and it is without much hesitation that the warrior slipped silently after it. it takes only a few paces before her nose wrinkles at the pack scent to waft her way and eyes widen slightly at its familiarity. the girl from her- no, the woods, she was from this pack. curiosity now heightened, tundra slipped forward far enough to spot the shadowed woman that picked her way forth; an intensity present in her sharp movements. yet before she moves to reveal herself, another ashen figure encroaches and she trains inky pools on her easy movements. having nothing better to do, tundra observed; ignoring the hisses of discomfort slipping from her crouched limb. then the sable woman posed a question, and tundra arched a brow with surprise. that description described the young woman perfectly. she lingered in the shadow's protective clutch for a few moments longer, listening to them pass the spotlight back and forth before weaving her serpentine form free from the safety of her cover so she stood exposed before them. frostbound eyes narrowed suspiciously but her stance was neutral as she queried coolly. "are they in trouble?" she didn't want to aid her if her intentions were nefarious.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - April 10, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - April 11, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 13, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - June 09, 2020, 03:38 PM