Firefly Glen don't call my name, don't call my name
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
ah she blinked slowly, nodding along with information that was disclosed to them. words were fickle things, all too easy to warp and string to suit ones self but they checked out enough for her tensed figure to fall lax. she'd suspected something had seemed off alright and now it was confirmed that her assumptions were correct. inky eyes narrowed at the final murmur and she blinked off to the side, tail twitching at her hocks as unbidden memories hissed and sneered from the depths of her mind. as if spurred by such thoughts, the damned wound on her shoulder gave a particularly potent throb that radiated throughout her entire figure. her jaw clenches yet otherwise she ignores it, blinking back to the mountain woman. of course, selfishly, her mind had wandered to her own encounter with the insatiable hunger that drove certain men but that hadn't even happened within teekon. what had happened to rosencrantz on the other hand...could she be speaking of the same monstrosity that had devoured half of his face? she grew taut, greedy for information that could lead her towards the bastard despite suspecting that rosencrantz would rather she didn't. 

but first- exhaling slowly, she nods tersely. "yea i met her about a week ago in the dark woods, blackfeathershe tests the word somewhat curiously, always aware that the pack had a dark history and although not all knew of them, some had had their qualms with the shadowed wolves alright. pushing on, she murmured "she wasn't hurt or anythingsharp eyes softened somewhat as she finally added "and most importantly she still held her wits about her, she seems strongslender shoulders lift in a small shrug as she observes the woman closely. the want to push on and figure out if her wording hinted at the cannibal she so wanted to hurt is hard to ignore but, aware that she'd intruded on their conversation- she blinks to the other woman first should she have more to add about the little spectre that the moonspear woman sought.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 12:05 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 03:13 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 03:55 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - April 10, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 10, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 10, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - April 11, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Norah - April 13, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: don't call my name, don't call my name - by Tundra - June 09, 2020, 03:38 PM