Moonspear kunikkaa ❇
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Relief, then, was something and though it still felt like a confusing feeling, Jarilo was coming into his own pride too.. though surely in a way markedly different from hers. Again his tail took to motion, and he thought to reach for her more, and carefully stilled as he looked for his own right words to answer with--beyond a stilted murmur of Thank you.. before an exhale that would bring more to come. That doesn't feel like enough, but.. I am proud too. To protect you, and them and hope that I can do my part as husband and.. father, for you all. His face may as well be on fire, this considered. Gods, whatever they may actually be that watched over this nature, he'd have to try. They will have a good future here, I will make sure, his voice had dropped, remembering with a hidden lick of ire how his brother had already slung his cruel words against them.

He would not have imagined this, so whole and very real, a season ago. Maybe in a distant possibility, but never so clear and concise had he considered a wife, a branching family of his own here where he remained comfortable, and yet.. hopefully, he was not wrong in helping bring this moment to be, and believing her security was best with him out of his brothers who had hurt her already--though the eldest of Charon's mountain-born sons wondered too if they truly realized. A year ago, he might not have been able to view it as so.

Moonspear sees few mothers on its slopes, I know that I know little of the finer details past.. the start, he mentioned with a smirk he tried to build upon, but she knew this.Β Last year, distraction had run rampant, and grief had ruled him in the end until it was all said and done and Hydra's pups had come earthside. I will learn what I can, he chuffed, lighter, trying to be frank about his newness to such thoughts and that once more, she would be his best guide.

Nevertheless, his ears turned up and he was not one to fault her for silence. No worries. I want to walk with you.. where I can, he murmured, unsure if this was the right way to phrase himself, but had hung upon the word in the meantime. Kuluk, what does it mean? he asked, subject veered momentarily. Context gave him its clues, but that was just that.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
kunikkaa ❇ - by Kukutux - April 13, 2020, 01:32 PM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Jarilo - April 14, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Kukutux - April 15, 2020, 11:46 AM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Jarilo - April 16, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Kukutux - April 17, 2020, 02:36 PM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Jarilo - April 17, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Kukutux - April 18, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Jarilo - April 20, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Kukutux - April 20, 2020, 05:33 PM
RE: kunikkaa ❇ - by Jarilo - April 27, 2020, 11:39 PM