Seaside Moors we got three more days 'til Friday [CHALLENGE]
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A slip of teeth against flesh, his shoulder freed and the other male cast downward. Aningan shoved him further to the ground, pinning the older male beneath him; he loosed his own grip in order to snap his jaws next to Rose’s ear, a growl emitted from deep within his chest. He didn’t want this—he never wanted things to end up this way. Even as the other tried to snap at his legs, the Inuk’s mind was filled only with regret. Attacking a packmate—what type of leader did that make him? Not one he wanted to see himself become.

Kangâ…” he said first, heaving a sigh. “I didn’t want to fight you, Rosencrantz. I didn’t want this to happen.” He didn’t want to be a leader that led this way—he didn’t want to be like the leader he overthrew, nor like Caiaphas, as much as he still missed her. “I just want this to stop,” he said, although he was yet to let the other up—he had things he wanted to say and he was going to say them. “You’re part of my family. Rusalka… Rusalka is my family. I want to keep everyone safe and I need this position to do that. I can’t let anything bad happen again…” He couldn’t and he wouldn’t.

Slowly, Aningan removed himself off the other and moved back, wincing as he used his shoulder, allowing some space between them. “I don’t want you to hate me,” he continued. “I want us to be family.” It was what he wanted, what he has always wanted, for the entire pack.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we got three more days 'til Friday [CHALLENGE] - by Aningan - April 26, 2020, 07:50 PM