Seaside Moors we got three more days 'til Friday [CHALLENGE]
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
we need a non-bitey thread at some point, my dude lmao thanks for another fun challenge

Aningan watched and he listened, and he wondered if his own words were truly heard. Frowning, he pulled his ears back and stared at the other, only just able to get out the words, I know.” The lives he helped create were not his only family—those were not the only ones he needed to protect. He took over to protect the pack. He moved inland, then back to the coast again, to protect the pack. Everything he did, he did with them in mind—but it never seemed to be enough.

Whether he was believed or not, whether his true intentions were ever known, Aningan would always wonder. But he knew now there was nothing left to say, nothing that would be heard after what just transpired. So with that, he took his leave, seeking to bury his wounds beneath the crashing waves.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we got three more days 'til Friday [CHALLENGE] - by Aningan - April 26, 2020, 09:20 PM