Whitebark Stream And maybe my story can have a happy end
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
it was best to be gentle with a young wolf's ego; aphrodite did well at taking his suggestion in stride. he smiled, genuinely, laughing as he rose to his paws and shook the earth from his pelt. he followed her, eyes intrigued at the coquettish look she gave.

are you a good fisher? surya asked, approaching the water. cautiously, he reached out and dipped a paw in a faster-moving bit of the creek. it was ice-cold; he wriggled his leg and droplets went flying. calmer water was close by, though, and he figured that would be a better place to find fish.

he'd done some fishing on his travels, though he wouldn't call himself an expert. the slippery creatures seemed even more challenging to catch than game on land—slipping, literally, through one's jaws. surya just hoped he didn't make too much of an ass of himself in front of a pretty woman.

well. not more of an ass than he already looked, anyway.
english | hindi
Messages In This Thread
And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Aphrodite - April 19, 2020, 01:59 PM
RE: And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Surya - April 24, 2020, 08:43 AM
RE: And maybe my story can have a happy end - by Surya - April 29, 2020, 08:18 PM