Northstar Vale I be like hold up wait a minute girl
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
At the man's words, Takeshi simply scoffed to himself. You've got some nerve, He muttered quietly. Reiko had admitted it even, what they had done- did this old man not know that? Why was he trying so hard to pull off such impossible lies? The bastard. 

And the way he emphasized the title- Takeshi wanted to laugh out loud. Reiko's ranks meant little to him; she could do what she wanted to make herself feel like she was living out her little princess fantasy. But Shi knew in reality, the titles had no meaning- Reiko was his bitch and he could subdue her any day if he wished. Likely the same for this old man. 

The silent challenge was the final straw. Takeshi was a big dude too, and drawing himself up to his own full height, lifting his chin and puffing his fur was quite the intimidating sight. Maybe not to Yuudai, but certainly to most. His lips quivered as he couldn't help but unsheathed his fangs, anger boiling within him and showing in his icy gaze. You think I'll really fall for your cheap lies, like I don't know what you've done? Just you fucking wait till I'm on top. You'll be sorry. He growled in a low rumble.
Messages In This Thread
I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Takeshi - May 01, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 01, 2020, 09:00 AM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 01, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 03, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Takeshi - May 06, 2020, 09:42 PM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 10:02 PM
RE: I be like hold up wait a minute girl - by Yuudai - May 21, 2020, 01:42 AM