Moonspear No need to ask
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Mute girl......The only one that brought to mind was the woman he'd challenged who could barely land a hit on him and he was way too young to be trying to fight an adult. Snorting with a quick laugh he perked up "Her name is Astara. Black fur?. I remember trying to fight her when I was basically Conquest's age and she could barely land anything on me. took forever" his eyes brimmed with pride and amusement before he started thinking about the name Merrick too...he never saw the man even though Serem said he followed Astara. Those memories were so fuzzy he couldn't remember clearly but he could have sworn they vanished shortly after that. "They didn't stick around too long but now that I remember, I'll keep an eye out" he was trying to recall the name, why they both sounded so damn familiar to him. Then is struck him and he turned to Serem suddenly, unfortunately too distracted by his realisation to reply to Hydra's well being "Vengeance deemed them kill on sight didn't he?" after conversation dwindled on a while longer and the confirmation was set that indeed, Astara and Merrick were Kill on sight for their pack Serem thanked Dirge for his time and Valour followed suit, wishing Hydra his best before they turned to return to NW.

this has been open super long and I'm not sure if either are active, but I tagged the ending on as vague as possible and will be archiving. Let me know if you want it reopened.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
No need to ask - by Serem - May 01, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: No need to ask - by Valour - May 01, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: No need to ask - by Dirge - May 06, 2020, 01:58 AM
RE: No need to ask - by Serem - May 07, 2020, 11:03 PM
RE: No need to ask - by Valour - May 08, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: No need to ask - by Dirge - May 11, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: No need to ask - by Valour - May 25, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: No need to ask - by Dirge - May 27, 2020, 06:31 AM
RE: No need to ask - by Valour - May 29, 2020, 05:56 PM
RE: No need to ask - by Dirge - June 04, 2020, 09:19 AM