Sun Mote Copse burn the world that you call civilized
190 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
He could not help but bristle at her assessment even if it was accurate. How could he expect them to believe that story? It was ridiculous. It was true, despite Tuvak's resistance to speaking of it, and to be called a liar so swiftly only served to irritate him. He couldn't tell what the woman was feeling but she seemed closed-off; perhaps mirroring his own attitude back at him, which was fair.

Why do you want to join a pack? She asked next, which Tuvak found incredible.

Because I don't want to starve to death, maybe? He snapped back, unable to help himself. The fur along his shoulders was prickling but he tried to take a breath and curtail his annoyance with this whole exchange. What kind of question was that? A pack was strength; a pack meant security and food when you needed it, so why wouldn't he want that? Look—I am telling the truth. The quakes happened when I was very young and as a result of them I lost everything. I don't want to get in to my whole life story, here. I can be useful, and either you agree with that or you don't.

He stopped there, and watched both of them with a shifty gaze, intent on hearing a yes or no.
Messages In This Thread
burn the world that you call civilized - by Mesa - May 01, 2020, 03:29 PM
RE: burn the world that you call civilized - by Mesa - May 01, 2020, 05:00 PM
RE: burn the world that you call civilized - by Mesa - May 01, 2020, 05:57 PM
RE: burn the world that you call civilized - by Mesa - May 01, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: burn the world that you call civilized - by Mesa - May 01, 2020, 07:36 PM
RE: burn the world that you call civilized - by Mesa - May 02, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: burn the world that you call civilized - by Mesa - May 04, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: burn the world that you call civilized - by Mesa - May 04, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: burn the world that you call civilized - by Mesa - May 10, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: burn the world that you call civilized - by Mesa - May 21, 2020, 05:54 PM
RE: burn the world that you call civilized - by Wraen - June 14, 2020, 08:44 PM