Sun Mote Copse What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19, and I never f*cking learned how to read
82 Posts
Ooc —
So close, she could almost taste it!!!! There was nothing but empty space left between she and her beloved, and Q wasted no time. But Towma proved to Q she would need to be quicker than that with her evasive sidestep, to which Q looked to her with confused alarm. Does not compute, her expression easily read, and then Kat stepped away and she was on all fours again. 

There was no time to mourn her rumbly tummy, though, because soon her big sister was tickling her. That being a particularly ticklish point upon her, Q was sufficiently distracted by letting out a laugh of surprise (she had been caught off guard) that was more goose honk than cherubic giggle. Oh, she hated this! No concept of running away on her mind, Q pushed toward Meerkat while still honking and then the thought occurred to her to run back to mom. 

Mom had snacks. 

So, she turned and full-sprinted back into the whelping den, dive-bombing inside; a decent Irish goodbye.
Messages In This Thread
RE: What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19, and I never f*cking learned how to read - by Quetzal - May 26, 2020, 01:37 PM