Northstar Vale Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

Finally he snapped! He couldn’t take it anymore. After his confrontation with Takeshi a few days prior and now this? “I DON’T CARE!” His voice rose, louder than any conversation he had ever had with Reiko. He was truly and utterly angry. “I don’t care what anyone else has to say. I don’t care if they trust me or not. I won’t tell them anything. Can’t you see Reiko? Can’t you see what his presence has already done. The chaos he brought with him?” He knew Vespera had seen it, and Hiromi.

Exasperated, he quickly turned from the opposing woman. “He’s torn us apart, Rei.” His head dropped, along with his voice. He was utterly defeated. Surely she could see that his presence was a poison that needed to be cured. “I love you.” He wasn’t as afraid to admit it this time, knowing his feelings to be true and knowing they were also returned. “I-I can’t see you hurt like this.” What was he supposed to do? “I could raise help you raise them as if they were my own. You know that. And you know Hiromi would expect nothing less. The whole pack knows how close the three of us are… or used to be. No one would question you Reiko. No one.” Surely she could see that they were loyal to her, not to Takeshi.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 10:40 PM