Haunted Wood I've got a cross that I bear but you don't see it
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
When the emotional turmoil ended he would be glad for Vanity's blunt way of putting it. Like ripping out a thorn stuck in your flesh. It hurt but it was over fast. Exhaling slowly so that it wouldn't seem as if he was upset he waited until he could speak without his voice "I know" but I'm regretting my life. I want to know friendship and love like everyone else has. the words of course went unsaid but he ducked his head sucking in a breath and forcing a smirk onto his maw before looking back up "Besides...they both left me anyway" he tried to sound cocky and like it didn't bother him at all but his expression crumbled and he shook his head "Sorry. 'scuse me. Think I'm gonna puke or something" he muttered and turned slowly and stiffly walking off until he was out of sight and then leaning against a tree and releasing a long quivering exhale. What was wrong with him? Everyone else left. They were probably the smart ones. But....who the fuck else would get Nightwalkers up and running? Santiago and Clarence were newbies, he'd be damned if they did. Serem and Vanity had kids to raise. Nobody else was left but him. He knew how shit went. He was Vengeance's first little wretch. Slowly he walked toward his den where he slipped inside and curled up processing the notion that his dream wasn't all it was cracked up to be though he was proud. 

I'm so sorry but I'm writing him out. I'm trying to clear up threads so i can start new ones <3 if you want another soon let me know!
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a cross that I bear but you don't see it - by Valour - May 10, 2020, 12:43 PM