Seaside Moors for by my side you put on
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
"and i'm tundrashe lilts back to the newly acquainted erzulie. she does not move to roam any further into personal space, aware of the understandingly vigilant press to noteworthy eyes. a gaze of the sun casting gentle rays across the glitter of verdant scenery, such a contrast to the shadows that writhed within her own shaded look. if tundra was the beauty of harsh winters and long, striking nights where the starlight departed from the sky to dance and shimmer along snow coats, twisting with the curious shadows; then this woman was the enthralling embrace of dappled light dancing along warm, whispering summer breezes. fitting really that she should come across her adorned in the gossamer dust of the earth's most delightful colours. 

surprise sparks across otherwise placid features at the question to catch the air. blinking slowly, she tears away from the rusalkan to catch a glimpse of the distant sea. the telltale glint of the light roving across her energetic surface was hard to miss as she pondered quietly. it would be easy to shrug it off, state that it was a magnificent force of brazen power but...tearing her gaze away from the waggish frolicking of the elements feeding off of the buzz such barely contained power held, she gazed steadily at her new packmate before murmuring honestly. "if am to be honest with you, it...unnerves me.in a bird like manner, her head cocks to the side as she continues "no doubting that it's wondrously beautiful both when it's a serene wash of pastel blue and when it's enraged, thrashing grey and the air, the sharpness to it makes me feel more awake than ever but...she slides inky pools off to look upon the distant sparkle grinning between spindly trees. "i don't trust it, it's like a constant reminder that we are such small blips of life in this vast place and...something with that kind of power has no true allegiance. the first time i came across it was during the earth's anger, when the ground shook and broke...and the sea...it was eating away at the very world as if it were no more than a rabbit carcass. i find it difficult to lie within its reach, relying on it remaining sated for my own safety.she frowns a little, was that it? not much different from telling maegi she could never settle for the idea of god's pulling the strings of their fate. from the earliest days she remembered she had been her own means of survival, relying on anything else was...she couldn't. 

shaking herself from the murky dwam, lips tilted up a little sheepishly at the corners as she blinked back to the woman. "i mean no offence, i hope it doesn't sound like i am criticizing your homeit made her think of aiolos and she wondered how he was doing, had he ever found his way back to the sea that crooned and called his name so consistently? rolling her shoulders, the soldier leaned back onto pale haunches.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - May 08, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Tundra - May 09, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - May 15, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Tundra - May 26, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - June 14, 2020, 01:41 AM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Tundra - June 27, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - June 28, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Tundra - July 24, 2020, 07:57 AM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - July 28, 2020, 01:39 PM