Seaside Moors for by my side you put on
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
there is an unorthodox lilt to her company that is so strangely enrapturing and tundra is wholly convinced that this woman could mutter the blandest of tales about different types of fish and she'd be as enthralled as if she held the earth's deepest, most infinite secrets. there is no yearn to butt in with her own words of wonder, she is content to simply reside and listen; let the giggle of the breeze deliver the dryad's trilled yarn. and oh how desperately she suddenly wants to see through that lustrous look of sun kissed hues, look upon the sea she revered so fervently and see exactly what she saw. would it be any different? could the mind in fact, alter what exactly the eyes took in. warp and toy with the image in that infinitesimal space of time between where you capture the sight and it is delivered to your conscience. she blinks to the rolling waves, the potent scream and rally of her riveting form, silent for a long few moments of tireless pondering. perhaps she is correct, why must the soldier's mindset leap straight to suspicion? why decide that they are irrelevant in the eyes of such eternal beings? what exactly has engraved such a thought process within, perhaps they look out for them. perhaps they protect these fragile vessels from the many varieties of hellish behemoths that could exist elsewhere. 

"you can be very convincing, erzulielips quirk upwards in a mused grin, scintillating look skipping back to her relaxed figure. "maybe it is me that needs to just...relax. the more i think about it the more it seems i've an awful habit of choosing suspicion over trust, and what good can that really do in the end except lead one down a trail of shadowed uneasestretching her neck to allow the sprightly air to gain access to what lay beneath such thick hair, the wraith would finally hum "i've had three homes since coming here, and yet i feel my heart yearns for the protective embrace of forested lands. yet perhaps that is only habit? maybe i need to force myself to stop retreating into the shadows and see if i can come to love what is different"
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - May 08, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Tundra - May 09, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - May 15, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Tundra - May 26, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - June 14, 2020, 01:41 AM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Tundra - June 27, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - June 28, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Tundra - July 24, 2020, 07:57 AM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - July 28, 2020, 01:39 PM