Northstar Vale it's all water under the bridge now
57 Posts
Ooc — JB + Ghostwriters
Away
Oh. It seemed that, out of all the wolves she had encountered thus far, the newest among them would be the most observant. The comparisons to her fat sister made her want to sneer, but Hime remained composed; she did not drop the act for a moment, and let a peal of light laughter roll from her tongue. The feigned sorrow was gone for the time being, replaced by a little spark of mirth.

Oh, no, nono! She had prepared for this. You must have met my brother, Saito. Well, here her voice dropped to a conspiratorial whisper, and she nosed in close to Saarthal's cheek, imparting a presumed secret: He wants us to call him brother but he's, not, well, properly endowed. My dear brother, he was my twin sister at birth but—well, I presume something went a little awry in his head. Then she pulled back, letting out a sigh as her furs settled across her shoulders. Its a bit of a mess for our family. Sometimes he would play pretend and be a lady, and as he got older he would pretend to be me, and honestly I thought he had grown out of all that.

A roll of her eyes, a shake of her head. I've caught him rolling around in my den many times, but really, how can anyone ever mistake him for me? He's so much bigger! Its so obvious! She drawls on, and then goes quiet as she observes the stranger. Oh, but, you are new to us. It really isn't your fault. He is a terrible trickster. I will have a word with him later.

Then she stepped aside, welcoming the other wolf to walk with her with a little motion of her head; this way, dear.
Messages In This Thread
it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - May 12, 2020, 06:56 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 14, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 16, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 20, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 22, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 26, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - June 03, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - June 09, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - June 12, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - June 21, 2020, 06:42 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - June 24, 2020, 12:13 PM