Northstar Vale it's all water under the bridge now
57 Posts
Ooc — JB + Ghostwriters
Away
The woman mentioned a pregnancy, which Hime had thought she had covered adequately well; but an off-handed comment about a fake brother being "large" wasn't good enough. Hime did not like having to deal out too many lies. She was well versed in narrowing the scope of truth, of only saying what was necessary to get what she wished out of a person, but this one was tricky; they were probing at her comments and if probed enough, they would not hold up to scrutiny long.

I do not know what my brother thinks, or why, or how! It is all very strange, to me. Personally I think he should have been sent away, which is not a kind thought I know— Her face contorted in to mock sadness, and she summoned a sheen of tears to her eyes. I know it is confusing. We do have a Queen who is pregnant, so perhaps... Perhaps Saito's fixation has spread beyond me? He could be somehow.. Carrying on stealing our dear Queen's scents. Oh, I am so sorry. She shook her head and drew a shaky breath, blinking the "tears" away as best she could, though one fell down her cheek.

Feeling the wetness there, Hime moved in close to Saarthal again and lightly dabbed her cheek against the other woman's shoulder. I am such a mess. How very... Inappropriate of me. With another sniff, Hime assumed her proper posture and tried to "compose" herself, and then resumed walking beside Saarthal with her empyrean bearing. But do not worry, your place is with us. He is a royal too, so do not be concerned. Tell me—besides this, have you fared... well?
Messages In This Thread
it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - May 12, 2020, 06:56 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 14, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 16, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 20, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 22, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 26, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - June 03, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - June 09, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - June 12, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - June 21, 2020, 06:42 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - June 24, 2020, 12:13 PM