Haunted Wood I'll be granting your permission 'Cause you haven't got a prayer
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
He almost called it off and told him to get out for his own good. Frowning he stared at the black furred wolf as he approached cowering and seeming to be in worse shape than the first meeting. Torn between feeling kind of disgusted by the total lack of spine and guilty because he probably caused the fear in the first place he sighed "Please stop cowering" he said the exasperation reaching new peaks as he frustratedly motioned at the poor kid "If this is how you walk around you're basically coyote pickings" it was harsh but Valour only really knew violence and he'd be damned if he let someone this soft walk around as a Nightwalker looking ready to piss themselves. Not to mention he was genuinely concerned for the guy's well being, how would he ever survive anywhere else either? Taking a moment to reign in his attitude he tried a different approach "I promise I won't hurt you, this is a spar okay?" he said though his opinion was so low at this point he wasn't even sure Seagull would know what a spar was.
3/10 mastery