Seaside Moors And I did a lot wrong I can't make right
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
he wasn't wrong about her whereabouts, paws indeed did skim the fringes of the rolling moors with lethal grace when his call was delivered on the shifting breeze. the air hitched in her throat, ears leaning forward as hope flickered treacherously in the depths of her creme chest. rowan? he was alive, he was here...calling for her. she almost loosed a sob of relief, the deathly clutches of clawed guilt easing somewhat on the shudder of her heart as she broke into an eager sprint. she was not the first to arrive, briefly noting the impossible to miss bulk of aningan before breezing hurriedly past him- nose wrinkling at the tang to hiss back..."rowanit rumbled throatily forth, shaded gaze round as it roamed over his figure. she could barely register that she was now the smallest of the group, that muscles bunched powerfully to keep that figure standing, no- all she could see was the blood.

all former wonderings as to why he'd disappeared, why he hadn't told her or moonshadow, where he'd gone...they all vanished like mist on a sunny afternoon. gaze narrowing, her lip curled a little as a predatory growl rumbled in the back of her throat and she hissed "who the fuck did this?"
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
And I did a lot wrong I can't make right - by Rowan - May 13, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: And I did a lot wrong I can't make right - by Tundra - May 14, 2020, 11:16 AM