Northstar Vale This is the murmur of the land.
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
Trade 
AW, for her spiritualist trade :)) (set in Springs of Gardens)

On soft footfalls did the wisp patter, like the gentle keys of a lulling piano against the forest floor. Onwards, did she scurry - rabbit pelt tucked about her protectively as she lent into the showering rainfall. 

Soon enough she would be sheltered, ducking into the cave's mouth, causing her pale pelt to wink out of sight like a snuffed candle flame. 

There was no hesitation to her steps, no fear in the habitual hunch of her shoulders. For unlike other caverns that riled her anxiety, this one was lit by the soft glow of blue pools - rippling and wavering beckoningly in the early mountain morning. 

Here, her haste died - her steps slow and reverent, her lips working in some silent prayer as she dropped the wrap upon the stone floor with a damp thud. 

Slipping into the hot pools, she was wracked with shivers for the first few moments as the hot springs washed away the cold of the rain. 

At last, with a sigh, she settled in as her argent eyes closed - taking up the silent prayer again as she stilled in meditation, intently focused upon the purification the water offered.
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
158 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
@Awenfen hope you don't mind me stealing this.

Driven to seek shelter along the edges of Reneian territory, where he'd spotted several hollows that he felt would shield him from the rain. He slipped carefully through the mouth of the largest cave he could find, and he huffed a relieved sigh as he shook out his sodden pelt and shifted to settle himself where he could peer out into the open from whence he'd come.

Viinturuth leaned a strong shoulder against the cool rock and shifted, arching his proud neck to set about smoothing his damp furs in attempt to better dry himself. As he twisted to reach for the silver guard hairs along his dorsal, the alabaster Frostfur-Mayfair's dark eyes found the small, pale figure of an unfamiliar creature that had skunk into a pool of water just beyond, and he stopped mid-lick to gawk.

Burgundy eyes blinked slowly, and ears stood tall atop his head as he straightened himself. It was no wolf that shared this hollow with him, that much he could tell, and something about this unusual creature made his hackles prick. For now he simply stared, uncertain, and wondered if she'd already noted his arrival with the same concern.
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel

His presence went undetected, as did his agitated gawk, for the druid had been lost to the rarity of peace. Moonbeam optics remained shuttered behind the veil of pale, rosy lids and a soft sigh wisped from her lips as she seemed to sink - as if merging with the warmed waters. 

Presently, her eyes would flutter open and latch upon the intrusion with a widening tic. A thrill of surprise jolted through her prone form and the halfling straightened with a newborn gasp. 

Like a woman caught bathing, she half sheltered behind the stone rim of the pool - pale gaze averted and darting ocassionally to the sun-kissed pelt of the male. 

"Merry meet, ser," the wyvern wisped at last, head tipping ever so slightly despite her nerves. 

"Sorry, I vas nae expect-ing com-pany," the girl explained, vaguely sheepish, as she attempted a welcoming smile. To put him at ease, or herself, Awenfen couldn't be sure. 
Don't mind at all! Thanks for joining. :)
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."