Cerulean Cape i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Breath hitching she froze in place feeling the tiniest of painful twinges in her abomen. The air was thick with blood and though realistically it was only seconds that had passed it felt like time slowed into hours as she studied the scene before her. The ferocious stranger covered in blood of his own and...good lord was that all Aiolos's blood? A flash of black and brown that smelled familiar shot past and she gasped, nearly releasing a manic trill of laughter at the shock of seeing exactly where Hua chose to take hold of the man. Despite the roar of what truly sounded like agony he still fought....and despite herself she stared. Coming to her senses as he bit into the unknown she wolf's ear Minori surged into action aiming herself at his neck and shoulder and rushing him. Thrusting her shoulder first and using her head flat against him she struck like a battering ram all four paws leaving the ground. Luckily she was muscular and held the force to make up for what she lacked in height driving him backward away from both Hua and Aiolos, eyes gleaming with dutiful ferocity as she stood in front of her packmates protectively. Of course she knew the danger she was placing the lives of her unborn children in but Minori chose duty and loyalty to pack over the duty to her own well being. There would be another year, another time to carry children...perhaps children who could grow knowing their father.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Minori - June 28, 2020, 08:50 AM