Fox's Glade save me from my own vanity
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Ears pressed back against his skull he offered a sheepish smile and moved closer "Don't worry 'bout a thing, i'll get you free in no time" he didn't notice the twang that had begun to slither it's way into his voice lately that southern like his father's used to sometimes. Peering at her he realised that she about ninety percent fluff and wondered why she would think trying to push through brambles was a good idea. Clucking his tongue he shook his head the over protective nature making him speak before thinking "You have more fur than a sheep and it's all tangled up in these thorns. I'm sorry but i'm gonna have to tug some fur off of ya" and to demonstrate forgetting manners existed he reached in and making sure to grab where the fur was at the thorn and nibble it free from there instead of yanking from the skin. That way there was only a little fur missing and minimal tugging at her gentle ladylike flesh.....if he could even reach that deep. Honestly she looked like a cloud and because he wasn't the brightest of men he stared a little too long at her ruff wondering what it felt like to press his face into it.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
save me from my own vanity - by Heavenly - May 22, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: save me from my own vanity - by Sunny - May 22, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: save me from my own vanity - by Heavenly - May 29, 2020, 04:51 AM
RE: save me from my own vanity - by Sunny - June 10, 2020, 10:17 PM