Phoenix Maplewood I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Aphrodite flinched as she heard her alpha barreling towards her, shrinking back against Surya. When she heard his voice she breathed a sigh of relief, running towards him, body wiggling with joy and excitement. She buried her muzzle in his neck, crying out in joy. 
She didn't want to think about what happened to her. She didn't want to relive it. She wanted to pretend it didn't happen, Donovan didn't exist, she hadn't been so foolish and weak. 
"I thought I would never see any of you again. I thought he would kill me...or worse..." The tears flowed freely now, and she lowered her haunches to the earth. 
"When minnow dissapeared I needed to grieve. I thought...I thought maybe she had gone looking for her father. But her scent went cold....and I realized she was probably dead. " She began to explain, voice hollow and numb. "I was on the coast...and met a man. Huge, and part dog...he...he..." Her eyes went wide in fear and pain, lost in memories. Her body swayed slightly, repeating the horrific sensation of his body moving against hers, electric pulses searing her flanks. 
She gulped, taking a ragged breath and forcing herself to continue, pressing her body tightly against Surya to ground herself. "After he..finished...He forced me to...travel...with...him..." Her chest felt tight, like the air was being squeezed out of her lungs. She couldn't catch her breath! Her sight blurred, and suddenly every shadow behind every tree was him, watching her, waiting. She fought for breath, eyes wide in terror.
"I...I can't breathe...what...is...happening...to...me?" 
Messages In This Thread
I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Aphrodite - May 24, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Artyom - May 25, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Surya - May 25, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Aphrodite - May 25, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Artyom - May 26, 2020, 08:38 AM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Surya - May 26, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Aphrodite - May 26, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Artyom - June 07, 2020, 04:16 AM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Surya - June 08, 2020, 09:23 AM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Aphrodite - June 08, 2020, 02:26 PM