Whitebark Stream i should have been a better son
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
he was real. surya didn't fully grasp the gravity of the situation until satya was almost upon him, and as the two brothers collided—flesh against flesh; not a dream—he felt his eyes well up with tears he'd held back for moons. he let them spill over, but hid his face in satya's ruff instead of pulling back right away.

you ass. he laughed, shoulders quivering against his brother's frame. haan, mujhe pataa, he chuckled, his words half-choked through a throat gone tight with emotion. he stepped away after a moment to compose himself, mouth agape in an astonished smile, eyes still wet.

tum—yahaan! surya exclaimed, tail thrashing behind him. kab? kaise? kahaan hai. . . he trailed off, looking around, as if expecting their sister to materialize just as suddenly as satya had. shanthi saath ho?

but shanthi's scent was faint at best on the other yearling's pelt; it was clear that they had been apart for some time. he felt his stomach twist, thinking of his sister alone in the world now. they had once been inseparable; surya's obstinance had ruined that. he had only himself to blame for their presence here, so far from home.
english | hindi
Messages In This Thread
i should have been a better son - by Surya - May 25, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: i should have been a better son - by Satya - May 27, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: i should have been a better son - by Surya - May 27, 2020, 09:02 AM
RE: i should have been a better son - by Satya - June 10, 2020, 04:03 AM
RE: i should have been a better son - by Surya - June 12, 2020, 05:50 PM
RE: i should have been a better son - by Satya - June 25, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: i should have been a better son - by Surya - June 28, 2020, 01:44 PM