Wapun Meadow i heard a call in my sleep again
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
Her greeting came in turn, accompanied by ears half-back in apology. Renard appreciated the gesture. Not enough to be completely comfortable, because if the wolfdog was inclined to that (which they had, decidedly, not been so far, there was always something jumping out of the bushes whether they were paying attention or not) it would not be in what might as well be a completely new world. But close enough.

"Good to meet you." Politeness cost nothing, after all. It was nice to have a conversation partner that didn't leap straight to huffy intimidation, though they were becoming fewer and farther in between. Thankfully. "Nothing specific," Renard said, tail loosening a little from the tight curl over their back. "I'm new here. Just looking for an idea of...places to avoid, places not to avoid. That sort of thing." Technically things they could sort out on their own, given the time, but, well. Renard was not so independent that they needed to do everything themselves, and she seemed amiable enough to talk. She surely knew more about things than they, things that might save them from adding another scar to the collection. Always a plus.
Messages In This Thread
i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 29, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 31, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 01, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 02, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 04, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 05, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 07, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 09, 2020, 12:29 AM