Seaside Moors No road map
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
tundra had always been a woman of quite the serious demeanour and when humour did reach the surface it usually took the form of something wry and even perhaps at times, dark. so the goofy element of rowan's rather ridiculous image is refreshing enough that it draws an amused smile to her lips which too is followed by her own lilted laugh. of course it is short lived as the impatient circling of hungering serious topics draws tighter as the boy's eyes darken at her query. her own gaze softens at his admittance, a soft sigh blowing free from relaxed jaws. "there's no need to be sorryshe assures, offering a gentler smile now as she bumps his shoulder "i'm sorry you never found her, that must be..toughshe'd sometimes wonder on what it was like to have these blood ties to others, to share a bond that seemed to run deeper than anything forged. she used to ponder over what her family was like and if they still lived somewhere several times, especially when she'd been younger and trapped in the war camps. yet as time had passed such an idea had just seemed ludicrous and with time she'd abandoned it completely, thinking only of it at quite randomly spaced intervals.

a thoughtful hum rumbles free at his confusion in regards to the gloomy forest. how is it that he remains so good? a being of such purity despite anything that has so far happened to him, it is curiously that she regards him now and wonders what he might have made of her had he been around to know her a few years prior? would he have been horrified by the soldier and her countless kills, she exhales slowly and murmurs "of course not all of the melonii's are to be wary of, especially not those that had been in blackfeather with us and certainly not maegi. but there are many, many more and some might try to cause troublebut she throws in a shrug at the end and adds impassively "but perhaps you will meet no trouble, i can not know i would just advise being careful

it is her turn to cast him a surprised look when he speaks again, ears leaning back a little as she frowned back into the moors. if he didn't know his way back then she certainly wasn't going to cast him off alone but....shifting a little uneasily she murmured quietly "i could definitely go with you as far as blackfeather i'd say, and have a look for your mother too but....a rueful smile presses softly against her lips as she murmurs not without any wistfulness tainting her tone "i have..ties here you see, so i cannot leave permanentlyremembering with that familiar tug to her heart how rosencrantz had gazed at her, as if the very stars had littered her pelt when he asked her to be his wife. "when do you plan to leave?she'd ask, tearing free of the reverie as keen eyes surveyed the passing borders closely.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
No road map - by Rowan - June 01, 2020, 05:59 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 03, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 04, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 07, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 08, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 08, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 11, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 11, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 13, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 22, 2020, 10:16 AM