Sawtooth Spire All that you are is all that I'll ever need.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Little Elke padded along at her heels, and seemed content to settle in the cool shade of the tree that loomed over them. Nyx lowered to her belly and smiled toward her porcelain daughter, admired the suggestion of incoming golden furs that peppered her tiny and reflected dappled light. A soft sweep of her feathered tail across the grass invited the girl closer, and when she drew close enough the lioness shifted to bump her snout affectionately to an alabaster cheek.

Toxic gaze swept briefly in the direction of her rogue child, thankful to have Mahler drop by just in time to witness and assist with this first venture beyond the whelping hollow. She enjoyed watching him interact with the girls, though was quietly disappointed that Ciri seemed to favour his presence over her own.

When her attention turned once more to Elke, she followed the youngster's stormy gaze upward. Proud, strong branches swayed in the Summer breeze; "it is very tall, isn't it?"

Messages In This Thread
All that you are is all that I'll ever need. - by Nyx - June 02, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: All that you are is all that I'll ever need. - by Nyx - June 18, 2020, 09:23 AM