Dragoncrest Cliffs The Moon Calls To Me
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Donovan was his name and a quite nice name at that. His name is given to him after a moment of looking him up and down, which Hemlocke couldnt help but do the same to him - a powerhouse that he was. A large, imposing wolf, if a thing he was, though stripped? That didnt seem right, but perhaps his family line was known to have quite unique markings.

'What are you?' Well, Hemlocke could not say he had never heard that before. In fact, he had heard it too many times that he had lost track. His long ears fell then, disappearing against his skull. ...A wolf? He answered, question in his tone. If he was anything else, he was not certain nor was he exactly willing to share what others, including himself, had suspected. A spawn of satan himself - a corrupt creation which the Gods spat upon in disgust. 

Shifting his paws, he tried to come quick with an answer to the man's other question, if only to try and change the subject- he didnt know if he was sly enough to do so. He wasnt really sly at all. I havent seen the ocean in a long time... Not since he had left home, if one would bother calling it such.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Messages In This Thread
The Moon Calls To Me - by Kynareth Deagon - June 03, 2020, 12:57 AM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Hemlocke - June 03, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Kynareth Deagon - June 04, 2020, 02:25 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Hemlocke - June 15, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Kynareth Deagon - June 15, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Hemlocke - July 01, 2020, 08:36 AM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Kynareth Deagon - July 01, 2020, 08:05 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Hemlocke - July 06, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: The Moon Calls To Me - by Kynareth Deagon - July 07, 2020, 05:17 PM