Seaside Moors you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick
387 Posts
Ooc —
others are welcome to hop in at anytime

he tossed a pebble between inky paws as he awaited the sight of any who might come to greet him. eventually someone did appear, though based on her words, was not who he was calling for. no matter, at least now he could pass the time with some company rather than entertaining himself with a rock. and so as she came to sit before him, he swatted the pebble off to the side and turned to greet her with a toothy smile.

"i'm astaroth", he introduced, tail giving a few easygoing taps against the earth as he paused a moment to give her time to introduce herself as well should she wish. "and i'm here because i heard there's some bad blood between our packs. blood i'd like to wash away." a fresh start is all he really wanted, and anything more than that would simply be a bonus.
available for threads
available for sprees
Messages In This Thread
you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Astaroth - June 09, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 10, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Astaroth - June 10, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 10, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Aningan - June 10, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 11, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Aningan - June 24, 2020, 12:08 PM