Seaside Moors you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick
387 Posts
Ooc —
she was proper and pristine, her words elegant and levelheaded despite him having just revealed the tension lingering between their two packs. he hoped the leaders here would be as sensible as she, or at the very least, willing to listen to what he had to say. "the wish for peace is mine, though it was my leader who allowed me to travel all this way in the first place." he assumed if hua did not want things to settle between the two packs, she would have outright refused to let him go. but she hadn't, and so he couldn't help but believe that she wished for the issue between them to be settled as well.

tundra was right though. if the leaders here were not willing to listen, let alone give him the time of day, then no progress would be made. unfortunately for them he was a stubborn thing, and would keep coming back until he was granted an audience and able to convince them to let the past go once and for all. as for what had caused the rift between the two packs in the first place..."i'm not sure what the issue is if i'm being honest, but since it was never mentioned before just a couple days ago when i questioned my leader on our relationship with other packs, i can't help but assume it's nothing more than a childish grudge." he could be wrong about that, but if it was anything more serious than what he assumed, he would have expected to have been informed on the matter earlier.
available for threads
available for sprees
Messages In This Thread
you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Astaroth - June 09, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 10, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 10, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Astaroth - June 10, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Aningan - June 10, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 11, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Aningan - June 24, 2020, 12:08 PM