Seaside Moors you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick
387 Posts
Ooc —
the conversation was flowing well and he thought it a shame she wasn't a leader. if she was, he would have been confident by now that the conflict would be resolved and his trip down here wouldn't have been for nothing. to bad it was not her that got to make that decision, but supposedly the alabaster man who had come to greet them. she had addressed him with respect, and so astaroth assumed whoever this was held the power to determine the outcome of this meeting.

"hello", he let out as he stood to greet the man with the same warmth he had tundra. "my name is astaroth and i come from the pack yuèlóng." he flashed the pair of them a smile before taking a moment to go over the words floating around in his head. "i was told the relationship between our packs is a bit rough. i'm hoping to change that."
available for threads
available for sprees
Messages In This Thread
you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Astaroth - June 09, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 10, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 10, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Aningan - June 10, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 11, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Astaroth - June 11, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Aningan - June 24, 2020, 12:08 PM