Northstar Vale All the days of my life.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
180 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He heard her before he saw her, and a tufted white ear swivelled in the direction her voice sounded from. Viinturuth's snout was swift to follow, and he regarded the tiny Queen with an amused smile as she swaddled her way toward him.

Smoothly, he turned to face ger so that he might find a betterritory angle to admire her from. As round as she appeared, as much as the idea of pups did not appeal to him, as repulsed at himself for the intimate thoughts of her that plagued him, she ignited something within him that he couldn't ignore. That flurry of butterfly wings in his gut had to mean something, right?

Did she feel it too, he wondered, as his body shifted forward automatically. Viinturuth prowled forward with a sweeping alabaster plume, eager to be close enough so that he could drink deep that alluring scent she wore. "Hello to you," the rogue chirped back in greeting, though there was no room to offer compliments as Ibis stumbled and made to collide with him.

He braced himself for impact, arched his proud neck in a way to gather her into the firm, gentle hold of his frame so that he might save her from toppling over. "You alright?" Viinturuth asked of her, clearly concerned but vividly aware of the sudden, wild drumbeat of his untamed heart.

Messages In This Thread
All the days of my life. - by Viinturuth - June 12, 2020, 06:00 AM
RE: All the days of my life. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 15, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: All the days of my life. - by Viinturuth - June 24, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: All the days of my life. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 29, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: All the days of my life. - by Viinturuth - August 03, 2020, 04:03 PM