Sequoia Coast This is some weird lookin' dirt...
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
No worries, I don't mind at all. Also thank you, I'm flattered since I can be a tad bit insecure about my writing sometimes XD

Lunaria was trapped in the depths of her own mind for a moment, allowing the sounds of foaming tides and the feeling of the ocean breeze through her dark pelt pull her from reality. Although in the middle of it all, the faint sound of a gentle feminine voice slowly snapped the dame back to life. Luna's turquoise visionaries fluttered open slowly as if being woken up from a deep slumber, turning the direction of the stranger in question. Or should she say strangers instead?

A pair of wolves Luna did not recognize appeared before her. How long had they been standing there exactly? If it had not been for the silly she-wolf's blissful daydreaming she probably would've noticed someone approaching earlier; Luna really needed to stop spacing out so often...

My my, what are the chances of me being seen drifting off like this...

Lunaria said with a seemingly lighthearted chuckle, turning her face away to hide just how flustered she actually was. A few seconds after recollecting herself, she'd then turn her attention back towards the two whilst shuffling back to her feet.

A damsel possessing a bi-colored pelt that seemed to match the scenery surrounding them was the first Luna layed eyes on. A pair of alluringly celestial eyes, a mixture of blue and green hues, complimented her delicate features and seemed to stare into Lunaria's soul; the she-wolf was an unique looking beauty indeed. Beside her, a large male stood by and greeted her silently; his fur mixtures of earthen browns and eyes similar to a piercing, molten gold.

Lunaria lowered the fortal part of her body, one paw tucked closer to her body than the other, and lowered her cranium into a bow towards the two; similarly to how the sire dipped his head. It was a respectful way to greet another back in Luna's home tribe, and seeing the male make a similar motion made her more comfortable doing it.
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Lunaria - June 12, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Huā - June 13, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Aiolos - June 14, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Lunaria - June 14, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Huā - June 15, 2020, 02:00 AM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Aiolos - June 15, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Lunaria - July 15, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Huā - July 15, 2020, 01:02 AM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Aiolos - July 16, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Lunaria - July 18, 2020, 07:56 AM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Huā - July 18, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Aiolos - July 19, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Lunaria - July 22, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Huā - July 26, 2020, 05:54 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Aiolos - July 30, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Lunaria - August 02, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Huā - September 06, 2020, 02:46 AM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Aiolos - September 06, 2020, 06:07 PM