Stavanger Bay Everyone knows how to fish...right?
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
The smirk Lunaria had on her dark muzzle would soon turn into a frown as he spoke of his previous pack — 'Eradicated by humans' — his words echoed in her head.

She didn't know much about the two-legged beast that roamed elsewhere in a far off land, but she does remember stories elders used to pass down to her as a pup about wolves and other animals alike being killed by humans if they strayed too far from the mountains. Whether or not they were telling her the truth or simply trying to scare Luna into never leaving, even she knew how dangerous the strange yet intelligent animals were — there were handfuls of cases where tribe members were murdered by them anyhow...

Her turquoise gaze turned from the ocean and back towards him, a look of something that resembled sadness crossing her features. Lunaria may have witnessed first hand why humans weren't something to be messed with, but she couldn't imagine having the place she called home, nor the wolves she called family taken from her like that. "I am sorry. I didn't know..." her voice was softened in contrast to her previous tone. "How long have you been traveling her ever since? If you don't mind me asking..."
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - June 16, 2020, 08:46 PM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - July 18, 2020, 09:05 AM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - July 21, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - July 29, 2020, 06:11 PM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - August 02, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - August 07, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - August 18, 2020, 12:32 PM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - August 22, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - September 02, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Kynareth Deagon - September 07, 2020, 02:15 PM