Stavanger Bay Everyone knows how to fish...right?
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
'Don't apologize, you didn't kill them'

His words were understandable but his body language wasn't. Perhaps...something was hidden behind that haunting smile of his? Mabey she was just thinking too much about it? Either way, Lunaria didn't wish to prod the topic any further. A wolf's past should stay wolf's business if he wishes afterall — it isn't her place to look into it any further.

Next, he would answer the follow up question of how long he'd been here, and 'longer than her' was basically that answer. That being said, It seemed like he had more experience with these lands and she wished to question him about what he knows — useful information to keep in mind during her journey could certainly come in handy. But just as the dark she-wolf was about to open her mouth to ask away, she'd instead freeze and just stare up at them when asked the last question.

'A spar' he says? Well, thats a rather unexpected if not a peculiar question to ask a stranger. "Y'know, you could've at least asked me for my name before you, well, offered to pummel my skull in and all..." Lunaria said with a snicker, expressively raising an eyebrow his way in raw amusement. Emphasis was especially put on the word 'pummel' — the brindled male who stood before Lunaria had to be at least 3 times her size and capable of alot of damage. There's no way Luna would be wining this battle.

'but where was the fun in saying no just for that?'

Sighing, the fae stretched her front paws and stood back up to face the brute in his bowing position, lowering the frontal portion of her body to mimick him. That same grin of curiosity that was always still attached to her maw.

"I can't tell you I have much experience in the fighting feild unless you count potentially deadly run-ins with elk as such, but your offer sounds interesting enough to me." as long as you don't try to kill me, that is — were supposed to be her next words, but that was enough chit chat for now. Let's just see how this little spar plays out.

[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - June 16, 2020, 08:46 PM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - July 18, 2020, 09:05 AM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - July 21, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - July 29, 2020, 06:11 PM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - August 02, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - August 07, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - August 18, 2020, 12:32 PM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - August 22, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Lunaria - September 02, 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Everyone knows how to fish...right? - by Kynareth Deagon - September 07, 2020, 02:15 PM