Noctisardor Bypass Yeah... that's right... I'm a gay robot.
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Pheiros hadn't seen any of that. He had seen his friend but he was too far away at first to really be able to tell what he was doing. Plus he was excited to find him while out and about today. He had been feeling sort of down over the whole Ursus man probably not really being a friend and obviously too scared to go back to the valley and figure out for himself. He figured Arbiter was right about him, so going back would probably mean trouble, and he was not interested in causing any of that. 

So his exploring outside the borders had become less frequent; he never started out with a whole lot of confidence but lately, he had even less, especially when too far from the pack. 

He had picked up Spook's scent a short distance from the lake and followed it until he saw the other boy's form ahead. He picked up speed, eventually switching from a trot to a playful lope. When he reached his friend, he smiled and greeted him with an amiable: Hey! He slowed to walk at Spook's side. Whatcha doin'? he asked, still smiling. Maybe he was up to something fun.
Messages In This Thread
Yeah... that's right... I'm a gay robot. - by Warlock - June 21, 2020, 01:46 AM
RE: Yeah... that's right... I'm a gay robot. - by Pheiros - July 16, 2020, 01:28 PM