Stone Circle inquiring within, pt 1
following the north star
17 Posts
Ooc — Zaely
It was unconventional, Yllka knew that. It was very unconventional. She didn't imagine that many wolves wandered to a pack's border to discuss pack policies. She wanted to know the expectations. She knew that the packs wouldn't all be the same. Otherwise, there would only be one pack. But packs tended to be forged via two routes: the most basic, a means of survival, but the most prominent, a difference in beliefs and values.

And where Legion seemed to favor strength and skill, it seemed Easthollow valued family and loyalty. – Though Yllka had no doubt that loyalty was an important belief within Legion, too. After all, how can a pack be forged without loyalty? – Yllka considered the pack wolf's words. Could this be the pack she was looking for? She wondered briefly before the other wolf's question brought her out of her head.

Yes, I am. I recently met a kind wolf from another pack and I realized, in talking with him, that I might not have any desirable skills to offer to a pack. So I thought it might be a good idea for me to inquire about the requirements are for the packs around here, she explained with a smile.

@Polaris sorry for the delay! <3
Messages In This Thread
inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - June 29, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - June 29, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - June 30, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 01, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 04, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 07, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 08, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 10, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 12, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 17, 2020, 05:55 PM