Stone Circle inquiring within, pt 1
following the north star
17 Posts
Ooc — Zaely
Yllka smiled at the Dove. The pack wolf's kind words warmed her heart and restored her hope. Perhaps Easthollow would be the right place for her, especially if the other wolves of Easthollow shared this one's sentiments. A pack should be a home, warm and accepting. That would certainly be ideal. But Yllka could equally understand that one should have something to bring to the table, so to speak. With a pack, a wolf had protection, security, and family. Shouldn't a wolf bring something in exchange for that? Yllka only had her knowledge of the stars.

Another smile graced her muzzle as the wolf complimented her tactics. Thank you! I know it's… not really the way things are done, but… I think it might be the best route for me. That way, maybe I can bring something desirable in exchange for a new home.

Yllka's ears perked with a little surprise as the other she-wolf inquired about Spook and his pack. She wondered if telling this other wolf about Legion was somehow a betrayal of trust to Spook. But… Legion desiring skilled hunters didn't seem like something that was a secret. It a value, a desired ability.

I spoke with Spook of the pack, Legion. They seem to hold hunters in high esteem. She wondered if the other wolf would understand what that meant about her, but she became distracted by the wolf's name. Polaris. The North Star. The constant star. The star of guidance and direction for those lost in the night…

It felt all too telling, too surreal. Surely…

I'm Yllka. It's nice to meet you, Polaris.

Messages In This Thread
inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - June 29, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - June 29, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - June 30, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 01, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 04, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 07, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 08, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 10, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 12, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 17, 2020, 05:55 PM