Stone Circle inquiring within, pt 1
following the north star
17 Posts
Ooc — Zaely

Polaris’s words were certainly encouraging to the wandering wolf. Easthollow could very well be the pack for Yllka, but the drifter wasn’t ready to commit just yet—even though she felt as though the wolf in front of her was a blatant sign. She wanted to give the other packs a fair chance. She was even going to visit the pack Ursus, despite the Legion wolf’s warning. Granted, Spook’s warning already made her wary of the Ursus. And now with Polaris standing before her, shining like the Guiding Star in the black night, it seemed like Yllka was only being courteous, only doing it to follow through with her original plan. Inside her heart, however, she knew her decision had been made. Should she really continue her search?

Polaris’s comment on her own hunting skills (or perhaps lack thereof) caused Yllka to chuckle. As am I, she confessed sheepishly. Everything she was learning about hunting was here, on her own. And she probably had about a 40% success rate in catching her prey. She expended a lot of energy, trying to catch her meals.

I think so. I met Spook in a grove north of here, near the two mountains, Yllka explained. He said he was born in a forest, but that his pack resides in a valley now. Considering the hour, however, when they met, Yllka couldn’t imagine that he had wandered too far from his pack’s land.

Scouting sounds like a useful skill, she commented with a wag of her tail.

I am new to Teekon, she answered. I came from a land east of here. Are you from here or did you come from another land, too?
rising sun valley
Messages In This Thread
inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - June 29, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - June 29, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - June 30, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 01, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 04, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 07, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 08, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 10, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 12, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 17, 2020, 05:55 PM