Herbalists' Cache Witchy Things
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
I didnt yet mention her having any bones or skull on, though I will if she has it in my next response.

This was quite a pleasant place, this forest. However, it was far smaller then the stretches of The Bracken, then again not any other forest he had come across so far had been bigger then the thorny forest he had since left behind. This place, however, like said was plesant - small, quaint, though its majorly uses was the abundance of herbs, flowers, mushroom, mosses...one such as himself, in the certain art, took great pleasure in the little things which this place had to offer though not all took interest towards enough to notice. He noticed and so he stayed. At least for a little while until he was able to muster the courage to try again at being a "pack wolf".

The property in which he searched for today was a fungi-a mushroom. Made to calm the nerves and vanquish your woes, at least for a little while. In the dimly lit forestry, nose to work, he would find what he is certain he is looking for. Though up ahead he finds it to be already plucked, nestled in a bundle at the paws of another woodland creature. 

He... He wasnt sure what kind of creature, really. For certain not a wolf, far too small. A coyote, perhaps? Though she didnt hold the same coating colors and patterns one normally might. Then again, he didnt look like a wolf either. He didnt know what he was truly even so figured he needed not label her, either. Still, he was intrigued and like he always did, was intent to hide and watch curiously.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Messages In This Thread
Witchy Things - by Evanora - July 01, 2020, 11:42 AM
RE: Witchy Things - by Hemlocke - July 05, 2020, 05:29 PM
RE: Witchy Things - by Evanora - July 17, 2020, 09:59 PM
RE: Witchy Things - by Hemlocke - August 02, 2020, 01:40 PM