Whitefish River I'm Down
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Trade 

Vespera needed to clear her head from all the shit she just had to endure, the woman was lost and confused, she just could fathom what just happened between her and Reiko, was she wrong to start yelling at Reiko during at a time where she was so weak? No, she disrespected Yuudai's name, and she wouldn't take that at all. She just had so much pent up aggression that she needed to blow off steam, but not here, not in the Empire. So reluctantly, she left her pups once again to be by herself, she was even considering not coming back at all to the Empire and just move to Kaistleoki but she was too far in the deep end to quit now. Her head hung low as her tail drooped weightlessly with it swaying to the rhythm of her walking.

The borders of Kaistleoki were near for the scent of the pack was strongly hitting her nose so she began picking up the pace. She moved through the trees in a not so elegant fashion for she really just wanted to get there and take her mind off of things. Once she got to the border, she slumped down onto her haunches and hung her head as her old tears were coming back, why was her life such a shit show? Does everything she touch end up in disaster? Her old thinking began lightly tapping the back of her mind as she thought about he scar, maybe I should finish the job... she thought to herself without thinking about the whole plan with Yuudai and Collision and her poor young that she had birthed.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
There was no call or scent that he could follow, and so when he spotted Vespera looking defeated at their border, it was a surprise and quite confusing too to happen upon. How long was she there for? He was sure his hearing wasn't off as well as his sense of smell, that would be new to lose a second sense, and honestly, something he would be very concerned with. But he still heard the distant birds, the breeze rustling the leaves, so it couldn't be him. Hey Vespera, whats wrong?
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The familiar voice of Hiero almost rang hollow in her ears as the spotted male approached her. The Duchess lazily looked up at him since she really wasn't planning to have a conversation with anyone, she was just going to sit there and rethink everything. The man asked what's wrong and she really didn't want to answer him, she didn't want to tell him what happened with the Empress of Reneian because that was honestly personal business. The woman sat in silence for a few moments so that she can think of a reasonable and believable answer because she knew that saying 'nothing' wouldn't convince him.

The cloaked woman drew in a deep breath and let out a long sigh with her sliding her eyes away from him, "a lot of things... I just.. Can't seem to do anything right... Even if I know that I am right, I-I don't know," she gave her head a twitch as her frustration was leaking from her.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
To be honest, he didn't want to get himself involved in their business. Ira had asked for him to ask around and see if Collision's words were true, and that was about all he was aware of. Soon enough he would have to pay them a visit and check things out for himself to hope, or hopefully not, confirm things for himself and Ira. Vespera being here looking defeated was certainly one sign that perhaps the man was telling the truth. 

If what you are doing isn't working, then try a different approach. he didn't know what she was doing in regards to whatever was going on, but he was certain of one thing. If one truly believed in their beliefs and nothing seemed to be going right, the delivery is what was wrong. Every individual reacted differently, what worked for one didn't always work for another. But he was a peacemaker, his goal on a daily was to keep individuals from devolving and try to act upon reason.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
At least she had a place in Kaistleoki, but the packs were connected, would she truly feel free? She didn't like looking miserable in front of people she didn't know quite well. So she tried to perk up her mood by herself and pretend everything was fine, but she was certain Hiero was no fool and would see right through it. The dark woman sat on her haunches looking like she was having an existential crisis for she was trying her best to fight her darkened mood.

But then, Good boy Hiero spoke up.

He asked if she would try a different approach to which she responded by turning her head towards him and gave him a slightly curious glance. Although the answer should be obvious, she asked anyway, "what do you suggest?" She prompted like a clueless pup.