Hushed Willows i’m just sitting here looking at pretty colors
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂
It wasn’t before long that Eleuthera was intercepted on her transverse crossing of the Hushed Willows. The grove of flowing, ethereal branches wasn’t large, but amongst the amalgam, the faeries were well masked. There were many moments that Eleuthera felt she was almost entirely alone in these woods, even though she knew she wasn't — and at first, that suited her well at first, but she found that with the passage of time and the resting of her body, without anyone around, that her thoughts kept flitting back to…

no.

So, the company was welcome; even though the firewoman came in with a (not undeserved) sense of haughtiness. For a moment, Eleuthera had to remind herself that these were their woods, and she was the newcomer. It was right that she be met with discretion. Eleuthera softened her overall tensity, facing the firebrand with pleasure and welcoming.
“I’m Eleuthera,” she introduced simply while bidding the woman welcome with a downturned thrust of her pointed maw. "Lumiya said I can stay with you," she explained, hoping to immediately get that out in the open.

the backdate/forward date feature isn’t working in my last post. Still consider this present day, tho!
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread