Northstar Vale If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
for @Clay ! :D

These days tension seesawed up and down constantly: there were the days of fighting what felt like the whole pack... and other more mellow ones, of singing songs to his children and filling caches. Today was easy so far; he was taking a stroll through the vale's cherry blossom grove, quiet and in his own thoughts. Ears were pricked forward and nose occasionally sniffed at the ground for any signs of prey he could hunt, but until then he was content to bask in the quiet, only the chirping birds and rustling leaves accompanying his walk.
Messages In This Thread
If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say - by Takeshi - July 08, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 11, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 14, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 10:33 PM