Northstar Vale If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
The voice that called him caused the beast to halt, worrisome that he would find himself confronted by someone who hated him. But when he turned, he found the boy whom he liked- the bold fellow who, to Shi's present knowledge, had not disrespected him anytime after their first five minutes of meeting eachother. A soft smile grew on the emperor's face. A surprise, really? To find me in my own land? Takeshi chuckled, making his way towards Clay in a slow gait, to join him at his side for a walk if he wished to continue.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 11, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Takeshi - July 13, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 14, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 10:33 PM