Northstar Vale If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
A shame indeed. The emperor agreed lowly. Takeshi enjoyed men like Clay- who would simply nod along to his selfish statements, rather than try hard to be honorable like Yuudai. At least, if the boy was lying about his beliefs, it went entirely unnoticed by the pale beast. He was a good liar, but it did not mean he was good at picking up on others' lies. 

When Clay said he was unwell due to young love's troubles, a look of sympathy struck Takeshi's face, brows tilting upward sadly. He knew what it was like being in unrequited love (or something he perceived as love, but could never truly be such a thing-) and so he prayed there was some important reason that Clay's... boyfriend, hadn't come to visit. That part was still a tad strange to Shi, but despite all his other horribleness, it wasn't something he was prejudiced against, just a feeling he couldn't understand. However, lack of a visit could never be good. Either he did not want to visit- or there was something preventing him from doing so. 

Still, Clay was one of the only ones who didn't outwardly appear to hate the emperor- and so, he encouraged I don't mind hearing about your troubles, if you need to talk, Clay. Tell me about it?
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 11, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 14, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Takeshi - July 29, 2020, 06:39 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 10:33 PM